.//cheryl-ann-
the beautiful disaster, hopelessly and recklessly needing the boy. giving this her all, the last semblance of trust left within. this is imperfection perfected, in her heart

[[she drowns in her dreams. an exquisite extreme, she knows. she's as damned as she seems, and more heaven than a heart could hold
she's soft to the touch. but frayed at the end, she breaks. she's never enough, and still she's more than one can take
]]





.escapism
benji ching<3 daph epicurean marcus koh mel tan nana song xia yanqi eddie hui min junz michelle peiying sam terence* weihui annabelle anthony asher ashley belinda dunstan grace jingyi nikki adeline<3 ashley aurelia(: brian cheryl<3 cheryl ong eileen huimin izzie jamie jas<3 jia ker<3 marc mirah noven pearlyn ron rach rui sha shane theresa<3 wanling wyn yanxi val<3

.the dark room

.triggered. 051404 052504 052904 "Ride Of Our Lives" tuition peeps school Odds and Ends Canada 2004 HIStoryMakers5!! Choir :)) hangin' and chillin' sevens'05 day 1 sevens'05 day 2 May 22. 2005 Trinity Camp at Rawson St Kilda Masquerade Ball


.haunted past

May 2004 June 2004 July 2004 August 2004 September 2004 October 2004 November 2004 December 2004 January 2005 February 2005 March 2005 April 2005 May 2005 June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 November 2005

February 08, 2005

Have I said how much I hate cny?? Seriously I do. The red and gold's blinding my eyes. And I hate putting up with relatives I only see once a year (if there's no major wedding) asking me why I'm in poly. I hate being in poly ok. Yes, I regret not being in JC, for being so insistent on AC or CJ and nothing else. I regret ok!! Yang was right. I'm stupid. Stupid for not going to a JC even though I could've entered SR or YJ. Had to sit through the reunion dinner with everyone bugging me. My cousin was giving me a sympathetic look. THANKS ALOT! At least I had *you last year to get me through with *your sweet, assuring messages. Most importantly, I had *you last year!! ARGH! I'm feeling so ****ed right now.

Just the thought of one more day tomorrow makes me wanna die. I don't even care if I don't get any red packets. I just want them to stop rubbing it in. Like wtf am I supposed to do now? I'm stuck in a dead end course, hating it. And my dad thinks it's the best thing that ever happened to me. 3 tables of people wowing at the fact that I'm doing banking. Yea, no one told them I was flunking. And no, I refuse to pray for this. I don't wanna do well in this. In fact I don't wanna do this. And to add to all the crap, my crazy mother refuses to let me turn off the lights when I sleep. Some STUPID peranakan superstition thing. I love my peranakan roots but I think the superstitions are crap. It used to be just the hall lights, now it's ALL the lights!! -screams- Oh and she's dragging us to the temple tomorrow morning. Like wth? I'm dragging myself there only cause my grandparents' urns are there :\ And she changed my sheets, to some ugly pink sheets. It's UGLY and so rough. Must be some cheapo sheets she got from some sale -faints-

If *you ask me if I still do care, I do but I don't want to. If *you ask if I still love *you, I do but I don't want to. Simply because no matter how much I care and love *you, it's OVER. And it's NOT gonna happen again! Never ever! ****!!!

How can I forget when each face that I see
Brings back memories, of being with *you
I just can't go on living life as I do
Comparing each girlboy to *you
Knowing they just wont do
They're not *you


-playing class 95


+..all cried out..+ . [11:03 PM