.//cheryl-ann-
the beautiful disaster, hopelessly and recklessly needing the boy. giving this her all, the last semblance of trust left within. this is imperfection perfected, in her heart

[[she drowns in her dreams. an exquisite extreme, she knows. she's as damned as she seems, and more heaven than a heart could hold
she's soft to the touch. but frayed at the end, she breaks. she's never enough, and still she's more than one can take
]]





.escapism
benji ching<3 daph epicurean marcus koh mel tan nana song xia yanqi eddie hui min junz michelle peiying sam terence* weihui annabelle anthony asher ashley belinda dunstan grace jingyi nikki adeline<3 ashley aurelia(: brian cheryl<3 cheryl ong eileen huimin izzie jamie jas<3 jia ker<3 marc mirah noven pearlyn ron rach rui sha shane theresa<3 wanling wyn yanxi val<3

.the dark room

.triggered. 051404 052504 052904 "Ride Of Our Lives" tuition peeps school Odds and Ends Canada 2004 HIStoryMakers5!! Choir :)) hangin' and chillin' sevens'05 day 1 sevens'05 day 2 May 22. 2005 Trinity Camp at Rawson St Kilda Masquerade Ball


.haunted past

May 2004 June 2004 July 2004 August 2004 September 2004 October 2004 November 2004 December 2004 January 2005 February 2005 March 2005 April 2005 May 2005 June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 November 2005

January 06, 2005

I wanted to blog this afternoon, BUT I was too tired :\ Okay, so here's the promised update.

I CHOPPED MY HAIR TODAY! I seriously chopped it. I shall post the pictures ONLY tomorrow. I wanna scare my classmates first. Haha. Went with Ker and my emo babybro! Then I went off with him to buy some stuff for Kel and Ker's going away gift -faints- He is HORRIBLE at making stuff please. I just told him to glue some stuff and he made a GREAT mess. But nonetheless, we had fun. Rather, I had fun laughing at him.

Okay, here's what I really wanted to blog about. Was feeling depressed and opressed the past week or two (duh!) Felt like it's a morose existence. But Praise God. I had a few wonderful sharing sessions the past few days. Sharing during choir yesterday was AMAZING. It started off pretty bad. I didn't feel anything during worship and all. But once sharing started, I felt a flow. I can't really explain it. Dang, I wanted to type a whole load of stuff, but somehow, I can't :\ Anyways, I just wanna say that I'm fine. I'm alright now! To those who showed me so much care, concern and LOVE, I appreciate it and I LOVE YOU guys!! :) It's really amazing how God can really change your circumstances overnight, in just ONE stroke. He lifted me up from my depression just overnight. Or rather, the moment I opened my heart to Him and just received His promises, I felt peace flow :)

People have told me that I know stuff. Okay, I'm not saying that I know alot. I mean, people have said that I know the grace message and all, but most of them say that I don't believe. I guess I didn't. And to have 2 of my leaders say that in 2 days, I feel that God is telling me the same thing. And like what Han said, start by trusting Him in the small things. Wendy said that too yesterday. And I'm starting all over again. To have that child-like faith. To trust Him for the smallest things and guess what, I felt so at peace today :)

We had a very refreshing sermon today during BS. And I'm gonna walk the rest of 2005 with nonchalance. I don't care anymore! My Daddy God is good and that's all that matters. All I have to do is guard my heart, even from legitimate cares. Just let go and let Daddy! That's my mantra for this year and the years to come man. One thing I wanna say before I shut up. On tuesday, Han said that maybe one reason I love choir so much's cause the more mature people there take care of like a lil sis. And that sometimes I should grow up. But the way I see it, it's a blessing :) Those real close to me would know how I always yearned for older siblings yeah? Well, God has blessed me with an ABUNDANT of older siblings. Okay, to those of you reading this, MATURE siblings and I just wanna say that you guys are a BLESSING to me. I love you :)) So beloved brothers and sisters, let's press on with nonchalance and a fire for Him :)) -hugs all-

Okay, you can sleep now. I don't even know if anyone got to the end. Lols. Goodnight world

-replies- (long overdue I know, so sorry)

Dunstan- AHAB!! Lols. Thanks for the encouragement and for showing care :)) You're a very annointed and precious brother. And I pray that God will use you so much more for His glory :) See ya around bro

Sha- Hey dearie!! Thank you sooo much. I miss you like crazy babe. We gotta hang out soon yeah *loves

Ashley- Hey babe :) Yup, I'm feeling better now. Praise God :) Though we don't know each other very well, I believe that God placed you in my life for a reason. And I believe that our friendship will grow stronger and stronger with time :) I'm so excited that this is the end times. I wanna go homeeeeeeeee! Lols

Jing- Woman!! Yes you are a woman. Or rather, officially gonna be one soon :) Thanks for sharing so much with me and for being there :) You're a blessing. And I really see that you're so favored :) Continue growing girl :)

Gracie- You found me! :) You're a beloved sister too dearie. Thanks :) I really enjoy talking to you. You're so cute la please. Lols. And AMEN to that :) See you soon babe -hugs-



+..all cried out..+ . [11:23 PM