.//cheryl-ann-
the beautiful disaster, hopelessly and recklessly needing the boy. giving this her all, the last semblance of trust left within. this is imperfection perfected, in her heart

[[she drowns in her dreams. an exquisite extreme, she knows. she's as damned as she seems, and more heaven than a heart could hold
she's soft to the touch. but frayed at the end, she breaks. she's never enough, and still she's more than one can take
]]





.escapism
benji ching<3 daph epicurean marcus koh mel tan nana song xia yanqi eddie hui min junz michelle peiying sam terence* weihui annabelle anthony asher ashley belinda dunstan grace jingyi nikki adeline<3 ashley aurelia(: brian cheryl<3 cheryl ong eileen huimin izzie jamie jas<3 jia ker<3 marc mirah noven pearlyn ron rach rui sha shane theresa<3 wanling wyn yanxi val<3

.the dark room

.triggered. 051404 052504 052904 "Ride Of Our Lives" tuition peeps school Odds and Ends Canada 2004 HIStoryMakers5!! Choir :)) hangin' and chillin' sevens'05 day 1 sevens'05 day 2 May 22. 2005 Trinity Camp at Rawson St Kilda Masquerade Ball


.haunted past

May 2004 June 2004 July 2004 August 2004 September 2004 October 2004 November 2004 December 2004 January 2005 February 2005 March 2005 April 2005 May 2005 June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 November 2005

December 19, 2004

God is truly great! When you serve Him, He will NEVER shortchange you. And I can testify of that. Really. Rehearsal for the christmas thing ran really late last night, had to serve morning today. I was worried that I wouldn't have enough sleep and what not. Before worship, Jen quoted Isaiah 28 : 11-12.

11 For with stammering lips and another tongue
He will speak to this people,
12 To whom He said, "This is the rest with which
You may cause the weary to rest,"
And, "This is the refreshing";

Prayed in tongues and indeed I was refreshed. There was no hint or weariness within me. And I felt completely at peace. I even got healed during holy communion for 2nd. My heel was hurting cause I was jumping in heels and the shoe didn't have much support. Stupid shoulder acted up again. But as I confessed that I'm healed by His stripes, the pain was gone INSTANTANEOUSLY!! Praise God! Really, God is faithful. Don't stop believing and expecting from Him. And expect MORE! He will bless you with the measure of your expectation. So expect your full inheritance. There's no "lower your expectations" with God. Ephesians 3 : 20 says "Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us". Now see this -->

Great huh? Not only does He do exceedingly abundantly, He does it ABOVE all that we can ask or think. And from what I see, we really don't ask Him enough. We don't even think He can do enough. Sad but true. Pastor challenged us to come BOLDLY before the throne and receieve our inheritance. I'm putting this challenge out to you guys too!! Come claim your inheritance. He will never ask you to "lower your expectations"!!

One more thing. While pastor was preaching, I heard God say this to me. Just thought I'd share it. Pastor said that you can change God's mind about something just because He has a heart for you. God loves to be trusted and persuaded. Then Daddy said this to me. Like how I'd always try to persuade my dad to get me something, Daddy said that He is my Father. My Heavenly Father, and if my earthly father loves to be persuaded, what more Him. Daddy said to come to Him with the consciousness of the righteousness that I am in Christ! And that He wants to pamper me. What a sweet Daddy?!! I love Him so much!! And I don't care if my dad doesn't love me, I don't care if nobody loves me. Cause I have a sweet and loving Father in Heaven!! And expect your cup to runneth over :)) Though things aren't going the way I want them to, things are rocky, I believe and I EXPECT my breakthrough to come :))

Anyways, Ocean's 12 after service with Jas. Oh and I bought the blue hairspray thing. Gonna try out tomorrow. If it looks good, I'm gonna dye my hair blue :)) Btw, if you're free on the 22nd and 23rd of Dec, come down to the field beside Orchard MRT, New Creation will be having our Christmas Concert there. It's gonna be awesome. I believe the glory of God will shine so so strongly. Remember, Christ is truly the reason for this season :))


+..all cried out..+ . [8:14 PM