.//cheryl-ann-
the beautiful disaster, hopelessly and recklessly needing the boy. giving this her all, the last semblance of trust left within. this is imperfection perfected, in her heart

[[she drowns in her dreams. an exquisite extreme, she knows. she's as damned as she seems, and more heaven than a heart could hold
she's soft to the touch. but frayed at the end, she breaks. she's never enough, and still she's more than one can take
]]





.escapism
benji ching<3 daph epicurean marcus koh mel tan nana song xia yanqi eddie hui min junz michelle peiying sam terence* weihui annabelle anthony asher ashley belinda dunstan grace jingyi nikki adeline<3 ashley aurelia(: brian cheryl<3 cheryl ong eileen huimin izzie jamie jas<3 jia ker<3 marc mirah noven pearlyn ron rach rui sha shane theresa<3 wanling wyn yanxi val<3

.the dark room

.triggered. 051404 052504 052904 "Ride Of Our Lives" tuition peeps school Odds and Ends Canada 2004 HIStoryMakers5!! Choir :)) hangin' and chillin' sevens'05 day 1 sevens'05 day 2 May 22. 2005 Trinity Camp at Rawson St Kilda Masquerade Ball


.haunted past

May 2004 June 2004 July 2004 August 2004 September 2004 October 2004 November 2004 December 2004 January 2005 February 2005 March 2005 April 2005 May 2005 June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 November 2005

December 28, 2004

Emo attack! Otherwise known as being attacked by the devil :'( Been really emo, down and what not! But it's okay. I'm above all that. Cause Jesus has won my victory at the cross! I'm just waiting for my breakthrough and 2005 to arrive. It's gonna be a great year cause God says so. And since He has already gone ahead of me into 2005, He KNOWS, He is SURE :)) What a loving Father. Not only has he taken care of my past, He has also taken care of my future

Talked to my lst today and we shared alot. I guess we've all grown alot spiritually. I'm so glad. Then while on the way home, I was just thinking ALOT as usual. About the three requests that pastor asked us to make. I was thinking that it was really impossible. Then I heard a small voice saying, "Don't underestimate Me, you can never overestimate Me" Anyways, my point is that you can never overestimate God. Just continue to believe and TRUST Him!

Jesus, 'You light up my life. You give me hope to carry on. You light up my days and fill my nights with song' :)) Thank You, Jesus for ALL that You've done! Give me, Lord, a fresh revelation of Your love. And cover Your people with Your hand of protection :)) Humble me before Your feet. Cast out any pride that's within me. Use me (though there's probably nothing to use) to glorify Your name. Amen





+..all cried out..+ . [10:34 PM