.//cheryl-ann-
the beautiful disaster, hopelessly and recklessly needing the boy. giving this her all, the last semblance of trust left within. this is imperfection perfected, in her heart

[[she drowns in her dreams. an exquisite extreme, she knows. she's as damned as she seems, and more heaven than a heart could hold
she's soft to the touch. but frayed at the end, she breaks. she's never enough, and still she's more than one can take
]]





.escapism
benji ching<3 daph epicurean marcus koh mel tan nana song xia yanqi eddie hui min junz michelle peiying sam terence* weihui annabelle anthony asher ashley belinda dunstan grace jingyi nikki adeline<3 ashley aurelia(: brian cheryl<3 cheryl ong eileen huimin izzie jamie jas<3 jia ker<3 marc mirah noven pearlyn ron rach rui sha shane theresa<3 wanling wyn yanxi val<3

.the dark room

.triggered. 051404 052504 052904 "Ride Of Our Lives" tuition peeps school Odds and Ends Canada 2004 HIStoryMakers5!! Choir :)) hangin' and chillin' sevens'05 day 1 sevens'05 day 2 May 22. 2005 Trinity Camp at Rawson St Kilda Masquerade Ball


.haunted past

May 2004 June 2004 July 2004 August 2004 September 2004 October 2004 November 2004 December 2004 January 2005 February 2005 March 2005 April 2005 May 2005 June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 November 2005

November 04, 2004

This sounds so freaking dumb. Cause I should've been over *you so long ago. Like *you said, it's time to move on. Yes, it's time. But why does it hurt so much? I need my friends with me now. I need a hug badly. I need a shoulder to cry on. Talked to my friends on MSN. Everyone's happy with this decision of mine yet no one sees the tears. I wonder if this is best for me but since everyone's happy. I should listen for once. [[I wish I could be every little thing you wanted, all the time]] But since *you wouldn't give me a chance, the only thing left for me to do is leave.

This seriously hurts. But I just gotta say it. I'm getting over *you. I don't even think *you read this. But if *you do. Yes, I'm getting over *you. Apparently saying I'm getting over *you hurts so much more than saying I love *you but *you don't love me back. And I wonder why. Really I do. And this time round, I'll stay strong. Not only for my friends and everyone who cares. But also for *you. I stupidly kept *your messages since that day. But I just read them. And yes, I'll take care of myself. And I wanna stay strong just to smile and say hi to *you IF we ever do meet again. I wanna stay strong so I can give you a genuine smile IF I do see *you. Seriously, I think I sound like a fucktard right now.



if ever i do see you again
just know that somewhere, deep inside my heart
i still do love you
but i gotta move on
i gotta let go
let go of the memories
let go of the pain
i wanna say that i'll be right here waiting
if you ever do wanna come back
but i know
no matter how many times i say it
you won't ever come back
so i shall just leave with words unsaid
i know you're so happy right now
i know your life is close to perfect
and i just pray that your life will be perfect
and that your perfect someone will love you
with the love that you deserve
that is - all the love in the world
as far as we're concerned
friends is the word
i want you as a dear friend
and i never wanna lose you again
i lost your love once
i never wanna lose you as a friend
as for the memories we've shared
kept locked up tight in a box
and the fate of that box remains unknown
one day i might open it
one day i might let go of it all
i don't know
what i know is that you've got a piece of my heart
forever
and i love you my dear friend

I don't know if *you're reading this. But whatever the case, these words are from my heart. I mean every single word I say. Through the tears and the pain, I searched my heart for the right words to describe how I feel. And this is the best I could come up with. They never could come close to what I feel. But I do hope they get my message across and I really hope *you see them.


+..all cried out..+ . [11:23 PM