.//cheryl-ann-
the beautiful disaster, hopelessly and recklessly needing the boy. giving this her all, the last semblance of trust left within. this is imperfection perfected, in her heart

[[she drowns in her dreams. an exquisite extreme, she knows. she's as damned as she seems, and more heaven than a heart could hold
she's soft to the touch. but frayed at the end, she breaks. she's never enough, and still she's more than one can take
]]





.escapism
benji ching<3 daph epicurean marcus koh mel tan nana song xia yanqi eddie hui min junz michelle peiying sam terence* weihui annabelle anthony asher ashley belinda dunstan grace jingyi nikki adeline<3 ashley aurelia(: brian cheryl<3 cheryl ong eileen huimin izzie jamie jas<3 jia ker<3 marc mirah noven pearlyn ron rach rui sha shane theresa<3 wanling wyn yanxi val<3

.the dark room

.triggered. 051404 052504 052904 "Ride Of Our Lives" tuition peeps school Odds and Ends Canada 2004 HIStoryMakers5!! Choir :)) hangin' and chillin' sevens'05 day 1 sevens'05 day 2 May 22. 2005 Trinity Camp at Rawson St Kilda Masquerade Ball


.haunted past

May 2004 June 2004 July 2004 August 2004 September 2004 October 2004 November 2004 December 2004 January 2005 February 2005 March 2005 April 2005 May 2005 June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 November 2005

November 08, 2004

Just a few shoutouts..

*Ker-
I sure hope it's the right thing to do. Oh wells, God will lead me that I believe. Thanks girlfriend for your talks and encouragement. Even though we're so far apart, you never ever fail to touch my heart. I don't know what I'm gonna do when you leave next year. So let's just enjoy the closeness we have when I get back okay? Love you so much. And did I mention I miss your hugs ALOT?


*Val-
What cute? MelNG says I look like fungi in it -cries- Yes I can and I will do it! Thanks for the encouragement sweetheart. And don't worry ok. Freedom's just around the corner. YOU CAN DO IT darling!! *loves


*Bryan-
You ass la you! I'm not stewPIT can -faints- I'm gonna murder you when I get back. YES I WILL! Arh! Stop pissing me off please. Lols


*Sha-
Thanks honey! You're such a sweetheart really. And I'm here for you too alrights? You've been so strong throughout. I wish I were that strong. Haha. You take care yea? *loves


*Ching-
Thanks dear for always being there. And for taking my whinings and what nots. I know I'm useless and you MIGHT just be right once again. But this time round, I'm gonna try ok? I promise you I'll try my very best. Thanks dear and I can't wait to go home and hang with you! *loves


And to my two bitches Drea and Heather(Plink) --
I love you!! Thanks for making this stupid trip bearable! Thanks for the hugs and kisses and the words of encouragement. Thanks for the assurances that I have friends who care so much and thanks for the LOVE! Yes, I don't have to sing 'Where Is The Love' anymore. Cause I've found it in my darlingg bitches!! Lols. Love ya'll so much!
Drea, you've been really amazing. Since you've moved away, we've gotten closer than we were before. The geographical distance can't stop our bond and love eh? You're such a great girl, you know that and you'll grow to be an even greater woman! You're such a blessing to those around you really. And your love for God is amazing. Keep praying for me honey :)) And I'm so glad that I have a sister in you. Love you so so much!
Heather! My smoking pal. Lols. Thanks babe. Haven't talked to you in ages yet we picked up where we left off. I thank God for modern technology. At least we were quite up to date! Did I tell you that you're looking good? Haha. Thanks darling for hanging with my over the weekend. And for making sure I'm ok. I don't know what else to say but I really appreciate you bitches and I love you so damn much!




Alrights, I should go off now. Cause the hotel's net connection's real expensive and it's kinda scary in here. It's like 7+ in the am and there's no one else around. Btw, it's a 24 hour business center. SO WHY AREN'T THERE BUSINESS PEOPLE AROUND? Bahs :\ I'm being a pain, cause in 4 hours, we're gonna be parting :'( I'm gonna miss them so much!



I wanna hold you in my arms
And make you fall for me once more
Though something inside tells me I can't
I can't trust myself any more
I'm just taking a longer time moving on.



+..all cried out..+ . [11:17 PM