.//cheryl-ann-
the beautiful disaster, hopelessly and recklessly needing the boy. giving this her all, the last semblance of trust left within. this is imperfection perfected, in her heart

[[she drowns in her dreams. an exquisite extreme, she knows. she's as damned as she seems, and more heaven than a heart could hold
she's soft to the touch. but frayed at the end, she breaks. she's never enough, and still she's more than one can take
]]





.escapism
benji ching<3 daph epicurean marcus koh mel tan nana song xia yanqi eddie hui min junz michelle peiying sam terence* weihui annabelle anthony asher ashley belinda dunstan grace jingyi nikki adeline<3 ashley aurelia(: brian cheryl<3 cheryl ong eileen huimin izzie jamie jas<3 jia ker<3 marc mirah noven pearlyn ron rach rui sha shane theresa<3 wanling wyn yanxi val<3

.the dark room

.triggered. 051404 052504 052904 "Ride Of Our Lives" tuition peeps school Odds and Ends Canada 2004 HIStoryMakers5!! Choir :)) hangin' and chillin' sevens'05 day 1 sevens'05 day 2 May 22. 2005 Trinity Camp at Rawson St Kilda Masquerade Ball


.haunted past

May 2004 June 2004 July 2004 August 2004 September 2004 October 2004 November 2004 December 2004 January 2005 February 2005 March 2005 April 2005 May 2005 June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 November 2005

October 08, 2004

Alrights. I need to get away from all of this all. Sorry if I don't feel like meeting up with anyone before I leave for Canada. I just need to get away and focus on some other stuff. I will explain when I'm back or something. But if I've been confiding in you, you will know why. I just wanna say I'm sorry to everyone out there. I'm currently in the process of finding myself all over again and stuff like that. It's a bold step that I MUST take (like FINALLY) *Thanks Jas, for the encouragement :)) To "alienate" myself for awhile. And it's not you guys, it's me. I love you guys... All my friends out there, everyone who's been there for me. And I hope you guys will understand yea? I still love and care for you guys!

Don't get me wrong ok. I will be here if you guys need a shoulder. I'm just not in the whole social mood and I need to get away from certain stuff. Really, I WILL be here if you need to talk or just whine and complain. But I just don't have it right now to socialize and just hang with people. I strongly believe that this is a time out from the world that I need to take. Please understand ok my dear friends? I really believe that I will come out of this a better person and friend. And that God is bringing me to new heights.



+..all cried out..+ . [11:51 PM