.//cheryl-ann-
the beautiful disaster, hopelessly and recklessly needing the boy. giving this her all, the last semblance of trust left within. this is imperfection perfected, in her heart

[[she drowns in her dreams. an exquisite extreme, she knows. she's as damned as she seems, and more heaven than a heart could hold
she's soft to the touch. but frayed at the end, she breaks. she's never enough, and still she's more than one can take
]]





.escapism
benji ching<3 daph epicurean marcus koh mel tan nana song xia yanqi eddie hui min junz michelle peiying sam terence* weihui annabelle anthony asher ashley belinda dunstan grace jingyi nikki adeline<3 ashley aurelia(: brian cheryl<3 cheryl ong eileen huimin izzie jamie jas<3 jia ker<3 marc mirah noven pearlyn ron rach rui sha shane theresa<3 wanling wyn yanxi val<3

.the dark room

.triggered. 051404 052504 052904 "Ride Of Our Lives" tuition peeps school Odds and Ends Canada 2004 HIStoryMakers5!! Choir :)) hangin' and chillin' sevens'05 day 1 sevens'05 day 2 May 22. 2005 Trinity Camp at Rawson St Kilda Masquerade Ball


.haunted past

May 2004 June 2004 July 2004 August 2004 September 2004 October 2004 November 2004 December 2004 January 2005 February 2005 March 2005 April 2005 May 2005 June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 November 2005

September 20, 2004

FRAGMENTED ENTRY ALERT!

Not a day goes by that
I don't need you in my life
Was it something that I did
Tell me why
I can't get pass the pain
To you, our love is just a memory
Gradually you slip away
And all I can say is stay


New pics up, under school. or you could just click http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=3613015093 YES, life is so freaking determined to bring me down. Seesh. Stayed up till like 1 plus, 2 to finish up the damn video for today's presentation. And GUESS WHAT, the video screwed up on me. There was NO freaking sound! GREAT! Oh and did I mention I had to wake up at 530 for school today?

As usual, I screwed up my presentation. Yups, so much for resting and trusting the grace of God. Kept telling myself that I, almighty, powerful ME could do it on my own efforts. Serves me right for that pride. I gotta learn. Seesh. Having a cold war with the upper people in the "family".

Just back from Ker's place. Dan is the sweetest person alive. No wonder aunty Fan loves him. Ker, you're one lucky girl. Stay happy please. Love you loads



Somebody please stop this hurt inside
Although your love for me has changed
After all the pain you've caused
I still can't get you outta my mind
No matter what you say
I can't let go

Jia :x: Yes yes, pretty pretty bung. You can take Mel's place. Anywhos. Nice meeting up with you on sat. Take care and I'll see you soon yeah +hugs+

Benji :x: Thanks dude. I'll try to stay strong for you la. Cause I gotta help you ask "her" out rights? Lols

Val :x: Hey sweets. Thank you. I'll try to hang in there. You take care okay? And mug hard, so you can PARTY hard and have lotsa fun without guilt later on! Love you plenty +muahx+

Sam :x: Hey you. I'll try to cheer up. Though I'm sure you know yourself it's kinda hard. Oh wells, hope your head isn't hurting from the "kick" Jerry delivered to your head :\ See ya in school tomorrow. And if you see this in time, GOOD LUCK for econs, though I don't think you'd need it

Sha :x: Yeah I know. We'll hang after her O's or something. I'm sure we'll work something out. Take care dearie *love

As time goes by,
Will our memories fade?
Tell me how can you go on,
After all that we've been through.
I don't wanna go on,
Without you in my life
Because in my heart I still believe
That you will come back to me

Do I really believe that you will still come back or am I that disillusioned?





+..all cried out..+ . [10:29 PM