.//cheryl-ann-
the beautiful disaster, hopelessly and recklessly needing the boy. giving this her all, the last semblance of trust left within. this is imperfection perfected, in her heart

[[she drowns in her dreams. an exquisite extreme, she knows. she's as damned as she seems, and more heaven than a heart could hold
she's soft to the touch. but frayed at the end, she breaks. she's never enough, and still she's more than one can take
]]





.escapism
benji ching<3 daph epicurean marcus koh mel tan nana song xia yanqi eddie hui min junz michelle peiying sam terence* weihui annabelle anthony asher ashley belinda dunstan grace jingyi nikki adeline<3 ashley aurelia(: brian cheryl<3 cheryl ong eileen huimin izzie jamie jas<3 jia ker<3 marc mirah noven pearlyn ron rach rui sha shane theresa<3 wanling wyn yanxi val<3

.the dark room

.triggered. 051404 052504 052904 "Ride Of Our Lives" tuition peeps school Odds and Ends Canada 2004 HIStoryMakers5!! Choir :)) hangin' and chillin' sevens'05 day 1 sevens'05 day 2 May 22. 2005 Trinity Camp at Rawson St Kilda Masquerade Ball


.haunted past

May 2004 June 2004 July 2004 August 2004 September 2004 October 2004 November 2004 December 2004 January 2005 February 2005 March 2005 April 2005 May 2005 June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 November 2005

September 24, 2004

Can't go back
Can't erase
Baby your smiling face
Oh no, I can't think of nothing else
but you


People have commented that I have no self esteem when it comes to certain matters. I always thought I was really egoistical? Ha. Once again, I've been proven wrong. It's funny how people know me better than I know myself. It's true, and once again, I'll admit that I don't know myself at all.

Read Ching's blog. Dear, you don't have to feel bad about not spending time with me. I understand, I really do. We have the whole of the holidays :)) Will give you ALL my time ok?? Miss you girl! All the best for promos ok? And don't think about unnecessary stuff right now alright? You have all the time in the world to think till you're sick of it. And about a certain matter, I hope your assumption is true :\ And I don't think your mind reading skills are going away. Just that you can't really read minds from such a great distance. Lols. Don't worry, you can try again soon. Take care!

Wells, to a certain person. I'm really in no position to comment. Cause I haven't experienced JC life and have no right to say which (JC vs poly) is better. So you think about what you really want. I'm sure you know who you are. Woman, don't gimme the bull about poly life being slacker than JC life. Honestly, it's what you choose to make of it. Look, certain people in your school as you are so damn stressed and your MC-ing your way outta school every other day and still scraping through. Same goes for me, people in poly are freaking stressing out over finals and projects and what not. And I'm going to school only 2-3 days a week, MC-ing my way around the system. It's what you want my dear girl! 'Sides, poly life ain't what you think it is. Really. People there are different from the people we're used to. So think about it. +grins+

Talking about this whole JC vs poly thing... I'm so damn glad that it is. Yet on the other hand, I wish I didn't have any hols. So poly life would end in 2 years instead of 3. Yes, that's how much I hate school right now. I used to love school. Not for school itself but the fun times and the memories. But seriously, I don't see any fun times in poly. Okay, besides the occasional dressing up days. But that's about it. People there are driven by a different force. It's like they live on a different planet. Or rather, I'm on a different planet. They know what they want in life. Sick of people knowing what they want 10 years down the road, and I don't even know what I want 10 months down. And I'm not much of a person who likes prep. I'm more like a last minute kinda person. Like I'd rather be staying up pulling an all-niter one night before my finals, go in and vomitting it all out. And you can't do that in poly. Sad but true. And everyone is hungry for the diplomas. I don't even want mine! Cause if I do get it, it's my dad's. NOT mine. I so don't want a f-ing diploma. I regret! I regret! I regret! I regret! I should've just gone to SR or JJ or whatever ulufied JC. At least its a JC. Fuck! Wonder if I could try transferring next year, or am I too stupid that even YJ wouldn't wanna accept me? I'm serious about this whole thing, but I don't know if I can




Ain't gonna show no weakness
I'm gonna smile and tell the whole world I'm fine
I'm gonna keep my senses
But deep down where no one can hear me
Baby I'll be crying for you
Why do I love you?
Don't even want to
Why do I love you like I do?
Like I always do



+..all cried out..+ . [10:53 PM