.//cheryl-ann-
the beautiful disaster, hopelessly and recklessly needing the boy. giving this her all, the last semblance of trust left within. this is imperfection perfected, in her heart

[[she drowns in her dreams. an exquisite extreme, she knows. she's as damned as she seems, and more heaven than a heart could hold
she's soft to the touch. but frayed at the end, she breaks. she's never enough, and still she's more than one can take
]]





.escapism
benji ching<3 daph epicurean marcus koh mel tan nana song xia yanqi eddie hui min junz michelle peiying sam terence* weihui annabelle anthony asher ashley belinda dunstan grace jingyi nikki adeline<3 ashley aurelia(: brian cheryl<3 cheryl ong eileen huimin izzie jamie jas<3 jia ker<3 marc mirah noven pearlyn ron rach rui sha shane theresa<3 wanling wyn yanxi val<3

.the dark room

.triggered. 051404 052504 052904 "Ride Of Our Lives" tuition peeps school Odds and Ends Canada 2004 HIStoryMakers5!! Choir :)) hangin' and chillin' sevens'05 day 1 sevens'05 day 2 May 22. 2005 Trinity Camp at Rawson St Kilda Masquerade Ball


.haunted past

May 2004 June 2004 July 2004 August 2004 September 2004 October 2004 November 2004 December 2004 January 2005 February 2005 March 2005 April 2005 May 2005 June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 November 2005

July 04, 2004

Alrights. Am back from watching Spiderman 2. It rocks man! S2 kicks ass! Am blogging to pass time. Wanna watch message in the bottle. Shall start from morning.

Pastor Prince shared a great testimonial today. I really admire the faith that guy has man. Despite just having been saved a few months back, he's encouraging everyone else who's been a believer for longer than he is. And looking at myself, I feel so pathetic. Why do I question God? Why do I let go of His hand when I feel things aren't going the way I want them to? Why can't I accept His will for me? For whatever challenges He throws our way, He wants us to turn back to Him for the strength and wisdom to overcome them and not turn to the ways of the world. We shouldn't turn to the natural cause grace is SUPERNATURAL so why try to see things in the natural? Well okay, back to the faith thing. Just looking at that guy's faith, I feel like a lousy Christian. Instead of doing what He wants me to do, I'm falling into the trap of the enemy, I'm turning to the ways of the world. Sighs. I need to grow more. I need to be stronger in Him!

Well so anyways, Spiderman 2 rocks balls man! It was quite sweet too. The romance between Peter Parker and Mary Jane :) Oh wells, I'm a sucker for this thing called romance and fluff. Lols. Alrights, so I teared a little there. Seesh. Anyone heard of people tearing during Spiderman 2??! =| Okay, FINE. So I'm an emotional basket case. But I'm a cancerian and cancerians are emotional. The basket case thing just comes with being Baba. +grins+ That according to Glenn, who like me, is an emotional basket case! Settles it

Rights. I'm upset! When everyone else has a school holiday tomorrow, poly students have got school shit. Crap. I hate poly life! On top of that!!! I'm STILL missing you! Sighs. When will I ever stop?! Grr


+..all cried out..+ . [9:16 PM