.//cheryl-ann-
the beautiful disaster, hopelessly and recklessly needing the boy. giving this her all, the last semblance of trust left within. this is imperfection perfected, in her heart

[[she drowns in her dreams. an exquisite extreme, she knows. she's as damned as she seems, and more heaven than a heart could hold
she's soft to the touch. but frayed at the end, she breaks. she's never enough, and still she's more than one can take
]]





.escapism
benji ching<3 daph epicurean marcus koh mel tan nana song xia yanqi eddie hui min junz michelle peiying sam terence* weihui annabelle anthony asher ashley belinda dunstan grace jingyi nikki adeline<3 ashley aurelia(: brian cheryl<3 cheryl ong eileen huimin izzie jamie jas<3 jia ker<3 marc mirah noven pearlyn ron rach rui sha shane theresa<3 wanling wyn yanxi val<3

.the dark room

.triggered. 051404 052504 052904 "Ride Of Our Lives" tuition peeps school Odds and Ends Canada 2004 HIStoryMakers5!! Choir :)) hangin' and chillin' sevens'05 day 1 sevens'05 day 2 May 22. 2005 Trinity Camp at Rawson St Kilda Masquerade Ball


.haunted past

May 2004 June 2004 July 2004 August 2004 September 2004 October 2004 November 2004 December 2004 January 2005 February 2005 March 2005 April 2005 May 2005 June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 November 2005

May 07, 2004

Talked to Jas for a really long time just now. Met her after bible study, went to starbucks and pretty much just dumped all my shit on her. Really appreciate it. She just sat there and comforted me. I'm glad to have someone there when I'm at my weakest. I guess I'm one of the weakest person I know of. And I've given in to alot of temptations these few weeks. I'm just praying that God will give me strength to overcome all this. And yes, I'm finally admitting to this. Outwardly admitting to my weaknesses and not hide them anymore.

I feel so guilty. I've been feeling so resentful lately. Feelings of resentment towards my dad and myself! Resenting my dad for being happy for himself when he thinks he's being happy for me. Okay, I know no one knows what I'm talking about but yeah. So what if he gives me what I want materially?! I'm heading towards a future where I don't wanna go to. All these material possessions won't make up for losing my dreams. Yes, I admit, I do play a part in that. I should've worked harder. But what's done is done and I shouldn't resent my dad for being so happy about something I'm really unhappy about.

As for everything that's been going on between me and him, I guess I'm just gonna let it be. In a sense that I'm just gonna leave him to his space and time and just continue waiting here silently. No pointin giving him anymore added pressure and stress. I mean I just want this to work out so much. I just want him to feel comfortable with me. So yeah

Well, I'm just thankful that I've been graced with a buncha people I can call my friends. And you guys are people I can totally put all my trust in. Thank God for each and every single one of you. Though I may not say this enough, I love each one of you in spite of your flaws and everything ok?

-

Jas>>> Hey babe. If you're reading this, thank you so much for hearing me out and for being there! And I'm so thankful that He brought you into my life. You've been great all these years :)) Love ya babe +hugs+

I love each and everyone of you guys. Those taking exams, ALL THE BEST and have faith. You'll get through it fine =D Those going through rough times, have faith too! And my cell's 24/7, 365 days a year. Those who're really happy and all, I'm glad for you people. It's great to see that you guys are doing fine and are happy.

*you>>> If you're reading this, I just hope you're doing ok and not are not too stressed out about school and all. I hope I didn't pressure you too much when I called. Just want you to know that I'm waiting here and that no matter what happens, my heart still beats for you. Take care and I love you! +hugs+

Some people want it all, but I don’t want nothing at all
If it ain't you baby, if I ain't got you baby
Some people want diamond rings, some just want everything
But everything means nothing if I ain't got you, yeah


+..all cried out..+ . [1:05 AM