.//cheryl-ann-
the beautiful disaster, hopelessly and recklessly needing the boy. giving this her all, the last semblance of trust left within. this is imperfection perfected, in her heart

[[she drowns in her dreams. an exquisite extreme, she knows. she's as damned as she seems, and more heaven than a heart could hold
she's soft to the touch. but frayed at the end, she breaks. she's never enough, and still she's more than one can take
]]





.escapism
benji ching<3 daph epicurean marcus koh mel tan nana song xia yanqi eddie hui min junz michelle peiying sam terence* weihui annabelle anthony asher ashley belinda dunstan grace jingyi nikki adeline<3 ashley aurelia(: brian cheryl<3 cheryl ong eileen huimin izzie jamie jas<3 jia ker<3 marc mirah noven pearlyn ron rach rui sha shane theresa<3 wanling wyn yanxi val<3

.the dark room

.triggered. 051404 052504 052904 "Ride Of Our Lives" tuition peeps school Odds and Ends Canada 2004 HIStoryMakers5!! Choir :)) hangin' and chillin' sevens'05 day 1 sevens'05 day 2 May 22. 2005 Trinity Camp at Rawson St Kilda Masquerade Ball


.haunted past

May 2004 June 2004 July 2004 August 2004 September 2004 October 2004 November 2004 December 2004 January 2005 February 2005 March 2005 April 2005 May 2005 June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 November 2005

May 09, 2004

Just got back from mommy's day dinner. And man I feel horrible. My head hurts from yesterday and I'm coughing like a mad bitch. I didn't cook. I just boiled prawns for the pasta. Lol. I'm sucha slacker. But at least I did something.

I ended up sleeping yesterday instead of clubbing cause my head hurt so bad I couldn't even sit up. It's okay. It's not like I can't live without clubbing. I realized all this while that I've been throwing myself into drinking and all not cause I need it but cause I just don't wanna think too much. And it so ain't worth it. I suppose there are other ways to try and make myself stop thinking? Oh, I dunno. It's been weighing on my mind. I mean I can safely say that I'm willing to wait. But is anything gonna come outta this wait? +sighs+ I know I shouldn't be thinking like that, especially after today's message. But I just can't help myself. I just wanna rest in His faith. But I find it so hard not to labour and just rest! Useless me and my inner struggles +sighs+

Okay, enough for today. I'll be off now. Head still hurts and I feel like puking. I seriously needta see the doctor again +groans+

-

Val>>> Hmmm, I finally moved to blogger after like ages. http://imperfect-perfection.blogspot.com :)) Study hard ok?? Then party with Xue soon ya?? *love

Su>>> Ya thanks. I'm glad I went for service today though +huggs+

'Los>>> Tomorrow coffee?! Just drop me an sms to confirm. Oh and this goes out to Dawn, Su, Ker, J, Davin too. Love ya'll


Untill you're back here baby
Miss you, want you, need you so
Untill you're back here baby yeh
There's a feelin inside, I want you to know
You are the one and i cant...
Let you go



+..all cried out..+ . [8:24 PM