.//cheryl-ann-
the beautiful disaster, hopelessly and recklessly needing the boy. giving this her all, the last semblance of trust left within. this is imperfection perfected, in her heart

[[she drowns in her dreams. an exquisite extreme, she knows. she's as damned as she seems, and more heaven than a heart could hold
she's soft to the touch. but frayed at the end, she breaks. she's never enough, and still she's more than one can take
]]





.escapism
benji ching<3 daph epicurean marcus koh mel tan nana song xia yanqi eddie hui min junz michelle peiying sam terence* weihui annabelle anthony asher ashley belinda dunstan grace jingyi nikki adeline<3 ashley aurelia(: brian cheryl<3 cheryl ong eileen huimin izzie jamie jas<3 jia ker<3 marc mirah noven pearlyn ron rach rui sha shane theresa<3 wanling wyn yanxi val<3

.the dark room

.triggered. 051404 052504 052904 "Ride Of Our Lives" tuition peeps school Odds and Ends Canada 2004 HIStoryMakers5!! Choir :)) hangin' and chillin' sevens'05 day 1 sevens'05 day 2 May 22. 2005 Trinity Camp at Rawson St Kilda Masquerade Ball


.haunted past

May 2004 June 2004 July 2004 August 2004 September 2004 October 2004 November 2004 December 2004 January 2005 February 2005 March 2005 April 2005 May 2005 June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 November 2005

May 16, 2004

I apologize for another bored, stupid post by yours truly

I AM: Cher
I WANT: Not to lose my faith!
I HAVE: Fears, insecurities
I WISH: For *him
I HATE: myself
I MISS: *him
I FEAR: Losing *him
I HEAR: Until I get over you by Christina Milian
I WONDER: Why I doubt my faith
I REGRET: -
I ALWAYS: Don't know
I DANCE: Not anymore
I SING: To scare off people
I CRY: Everynight
I AM NOT ALWAYS: Emotional. I CAN act
I LOST: *him
I CONFUSE: Myself
I NEED: To put God first in my life
I SHOULD: Stop talking to myself
I LOVE: God then my friends

Yes Or No

x. You keep a diary: Yeah, blog and journal
x. You like to cook: Depending on my mood?
x. You have a secret you have not shared with anyone: I guess
x. You believe in love: Not anymore. Well, not humanly love anyways

The weirdest person you know: Me
The Loudest Person you know: -
The Sexiest Person you Know: MELODY NG XUE QI
Have a (any) crush (es): NO! NEVER EVER ANYMORE!
Want to get married: I can't live with someone I don't love. 'Nuff said
Think you're a health freak: Ha. Joke
Get along with your parents: Pretty ok?
EYE COLOR: Don't stare at myself
SMOKE: Not anymore

(FAVORITES)

NUMBER (S): -
colour: -
MONTH: -
FOOD: Don't wanna think about food. Thanks
drinks: Alcoholic? Non?
SEASON: Fall/Winter
SPORT: Can't be bothered to move my arse

(PREFERENCES)

CUDDLE OR MAKE OUT: Sleeping ALONE
CHOCOLATE MILK or Vanilla: Coffee

Note: this is the last 24 hours, not your life.
(IN THE LAST 24 HOURS, HAVE YOU....)

CRIED? DUH
HELPED SOMEONE? Tried but I think I was pretty unsuccessful
BOUGHT SOMETHING? No mood for shopping at all.
GOTTEN SICK? Puking counts?
GONE TO THE MOVIES? No mood
GONE OUT FOR DINNER? A soda at dinner, yes
WRITTEN A REAL LETTER? To God. Don't ask why
TALKED TO AN EX? Yes!
WRITTEN IN A JOURNAL? Yes.
HAD A SERIOUS TALK? Sms?
HUGGED SOMEONE? Yeah. Thank God for my friends
FOUGHT WITH YOUR PARENTS? No
FOUGHT WITH A FRIEND? No
PLAYED ANY GAMES ONLINE? No mood
FEEL LONELY? Ha.


+..all cried out..+ . [2:48 PM